"Tap into the body’s natural ability to heal itself"
What is PRP Rejuvenation?
PRP Rejuvenation, also known as Vampire Facelift, is an advanced ant-aging treatment used to reverse the signs of aging by tapping into the body’s own ability to heal itself. It uses a small amount of your own blood to prepare a platelet rich fibrin injectable gel. This gel is a biological agent that stimulates natural healing in our body. Today, we isolate these concentrated platelets and then inject them into various sites to promote healthy healing.
PRP Rejuvenation can be used to treat a multitude of conditions with the following treatments:
1. Skin Rejuvenation (PRP Facial)
2. Hair Growth Stimulation
3. Joint Damage (Knee, Hip, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, and Discs)
The whole treatment can take as little as 20 minutes depending upon the area you want to have treated. The injections do not add volume but rather stimulate your own collagen production and cell migration to eliminate lines, folds and wrinkles. The improvement is subtle and natural and the results can last up to two years.
Advantages of PRP Rejuvenation
· PRP Rejuvenation uses your own natural resources so there is no risk of allergic reaction
· Collagen production is stimulated over 2-3 weeks to naturally reduce or eliminate lines, folds & wrinkles
· There is minimal to no swelling, bruising, or lumping
· The procedure is non-invasive and requires no downtime
· PRP Rejuvenation is ideal for those who dislike synthetic products
How does PRP Rejuvenation Work?
PRP Rejuvenation works by drawing a small sample of blood from a patient’s vein, which can then be processed in a special machine that produces platelet rich plasma (PRP).
The platelets extracted during the PRP Rejuvenation procedure release several proteins which increase collagen and connective tissue formation, leading to skin tightening and overall rejuvenation.
PRP also helps with new blood vessel formation which leads to a natural, glowing complexion. This PRP Rejuvenation procedure enhances skin texture, skin color, and skin tone with minimal to no downtime.
What makes your PRP Rejuvenation treatment at NJ Anti Aging Clinic unique
1. Dr. Metelitsin and our medical aestheticians will examine your skin to first determine the best course of treatment that will achieve the improvement you want. We can design a customized, comprehensive treatment program just for you. Your program may include complementary procedures and/or medical-grade products that will allow you to see a visible enhancement of your body contour.
2. We have extensive training and experience in using the advance technology applied during your treatment. Our clients travel from around the world for treatments, because they trust Dr. Metelitsin. Her personalized plans produce beautiful, non-invasive results, and natural results.
3. Your improvement will be assessed after each session to determine how you’re progressing in your treatment. A complementary treatment may be recommended that can facilitate your progression.